Community Enterprise of the Municipality of Thessaloniki
The purpose of the Community Enterprise of the Municipality of Thessaloniki (KEDITH) is the planning, organizing and implementing of actions, programs and youth events,
the promotion of European youth policy at local and national level, the dialogue between Europe 's youth and the creation of structures and actions for children and young people.
Dr. Dimitra Akritidou
President of KEDITH
Greeting of the President - K.Ε.ΔΗ.Θ.
I take over the Presidency of the Public Benefit Enterprise of the Municipality of Thessaloniki with a vision of optimizing its services to the residents of our city.
I believe that in the particularly difficult and adversity period we are going through, KEDITH can continue to contribute dynamically to the local community, through the structures of the Creative Child Care Centers, the Day Care Center for the Elderly, the European Information Center of Thessaloniki, and the programs of Thessaloniki. Municipal Youth Council of Thessaloniki.
KEDITH with the strategic choice of activating a series of programs and the implementation of various activities, operates with the aim of strengthening and empowering the family, both its young people and the particularly vulnerable, the development of tools for culture, environment, personal self-improvement and social and sustainable development in general.
During the time that I will be the head of the Public Benefit Enterprise, the maximum effort will be made to develop new Programs and implement actions through its structures, aiming at its general development and the multiplier benefits that will arise to the people of Thessaloniki and its inhabitants in general. of our city.
I am happy to address all of you, and I suggest you send your suggestions and your possible intention for voluntary participation in our actions.
- FINAL RESULTS OF 31812 / 05.12.2017 ANNOUNCEMENT OF RECRUITMENT OF STAFF OF KEDITH
- Invitation to a public consultation on the draft Strategy and Actions Framework for Youth Empowerment "Youth ΄17-»27"
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF A VERY BIDDING PROPERTY RENTAL TENDER
- KEDITH has previously participated in the following youth exchanges and European programs:
- INVITATION - EVENT DISSEMINATION OF RESULTS
- INVITATION - EVENT FOR SPREADING THE RESULTS
- PRESS RELEASE "New European Framework for the Protection of Personal Data"
- NOTICE OF RECRUITMENT OF STAFF SOCH 1/2018
- Inspiring Quality Youth Work
- Be Active - Shape Europe
- Urban Agriculture for Resilient Cities
- KEDITH is represented, participates and organizes events, seminars and European conferences
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
- Study visits
- STAFF RECRUITMENT ANNOUNCEMENT - provisional results table
- The Theatrical Group m0mentum of Κ.Ε.ΔΗ.Θ. presents the classic work "The Pelican" by August Strindberg
- Press release: Actions for the city and the youth 2018-2019
- Europe Goes Local
- 7th Intercity Youth Conference, 3-5 October 2018, Hotel Porto Palace
- FINAL RESULTS OF SOCH1 / 2018 WITH NO.
FINAL CLASSIFICATION TABLES OF SUB NO. 1756 / 08-07-2022 ANNOUNCEMENT OF RECRUITMENT OF STAFF OF KEDITH.
POSTING OF TEMPORARY CLASSIFICATION TABLES OF THE MINISTRY NUMBER 1756/08-07-2022 OF THE RECRUITMENT NOTICE OF KEDITH.
EXCHANGES - EUROPEAN PROGRAMS
Creative Learning Centers for Children (KDAP) and People with Special Needs (KDAP MEA).
The Community Enterprise of the Municipality of Thessaloniki (KEDITH)operates Creative Learning Centers (KDAP)-for Children aged 5 to 12years and People with Special Needs (KDAP MEA) in the framework of the program "Harmonization of Family and Professional Life" through NSRF 2014 - 2020.
The support structures (KDAP) that have been created in the Municipality of Thessaloniki by the Community Enterprise (KEDITH) support working or unemployed families by taking care of children after school with creative learning activities.