The Public Benefit Enterprise of the Municipality of Thessaloniki and the Group for Unesco Youth of Thessaloniki invite you to the educational day on issues of social inclusion and intercultural learning entitled "Halima's journey in Greece and Europe", on Saturday, June 8, from 09:00 to 14:00 : 1, at the City Hall of Thessaloniki, Manolis Anagnostakis Hall (Vas. Georgiou XNUMX)
Admission is free
09: 00-09: 30: Registrations
09: 30-10: 00: Welcome - greetings
- Public Benefit Enterprise of the Municipality of Thessaloniki
- Group for UNESCO Youth of Thessaloniki
Part A Suggestions
10: 00-11: 30:
- Nikos Kalaitzidis, Editor-in-Chief and Publisher "Towards Halima's journey".
- Eleni Chontolidou, Associate Professor in the Department of Pedagogy of the School of Philosophy of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki: "The role of fairy tales in education"
- Nena Stamou, Refugee Education Consultant: “Challenges and prospects for the integration of refugee children in education. Equal opportunities for all children? "
11: 30-12: 00: Coffee break
Part B Educational workshops
Educational laboratory Α
- Eleni Chontolidou, Associate Professor in the Department
Of Pedagogy of the School of Philosophy of AUTh
- Nena Stamou, Refugee Education Consultant
Educational laboratory B.
- Athanasia Telliou, Instructor of non-formal learning in
- Sofia Kyprianidou, Instructor of non-formal learning at
13: 50-14: 00 Closing of the event
During the second part of the meeting, the participants will form two working groups, within the training workshops that will be implemented. The workshops aim to highlight educational tools and good practices related to human rights education for students.
Participants will receive free of charge the book "The journey of Halima" and certificates of participation at the end of the event.
Admission is free
You can register through the online pre-registration form: https://forms.gle/oU4r7JgPk1ymaC326
or by phone: Stefanos Katsoulis, 6976 840812, Argyro Sketches 6978 383064