The Public Benefit Enterprise of the Municipality of Thessaloniki, as a partner in the approved European project Remember Holocaust- Building Bridges for a Common Future, participates and invites you to its second action, this Friday 4/12 and 1 p.m. Greek time zone.
It is a Structured Dialogue activity between the policy makers of the National Council of the Slovak Republic, the Museum of Jewish Culture and a Holocaust survivor, a representative of Comenius University. The meeting will be attended by NGOs and young people under the coordination of the Youth for Equality partner of the Slovak Republic.
During the Structured Dialogue, participants will discuss the causes of anti-Semitism that led to the Holocaust, taking into account current trends in discrimination and racism in society today.
The activity will last up to three hours and will be divided into two parts, including a break.
The dialogue is open to anyone interested, who can register until Thursday 3/12, by filling in the application form he will find by following the link below:
- The meeting will be held in English via zoom.
- A certificate of attendance will be given to all participants.
- For more information, you can contact:
- on the KEDITH page on facebook and
- in the email email@example.com
- at project website Remember Holocaust - Building Bridges for a Common