The Public Benefit Enterprise of the Municipality of Thessaloniki in the context of the European Year for Youth 2022 organizes 3 rounds of free webinars on
"Volunteering in practice": Training of young volunteers for their participation in social structures
Each cycle lasts 10 teaching hours and is completed in 2 sessions.
Aim of the seminars is for young people to approach through an experiential process the concept of volunteering and the value of volunteering.
In the context of the seminars, the new participants will have the opportunity to:
- to deepen the concept of volunteering and to know the history of volunteering,
- to understand the importance and value of volunteering in tackling contemporary social problems,
- to know the role of Civil Society,
- learn about the rights and obligations of volunteers,
- explore the motivations and expectations of participation,
- approach the concept of team and teamwork.
- experientially approach team roles, responsibilities and initiatives and the decision-making process,
- understand ethics issues, confidentiality protocols, personal data issues,
- analyze examples of voluntary action planning.
The seminars will have interactive character and are based on the principles of non-formal learning. Digital educational tools will be used.
Instructor: Argyro Sketches, philologist, instructor in communication and group animation
Friday, April 1, 16: 00-20: 00
Saturday, April 2, 10: 00-14: 00
Friday, April 8, 16: 00-20: 00
Saturday, April 9, 10: 00-14: 00
Friday, April 15, 16: 00-20: 00
Saturday, April 16, 10: 00-14: 00
The seminars are aimed at young people 18 - 30 years old.
The participation is free.
Each cycle takes place in 2 meetings lasting 5 teaching hours.
Participants / hosts can choose One from the three cycles.
Number of participants for each cycle: up to 30 people.
The participants / housewives will receive a certificate of attendance from the Public Benefit Enterprise of the Municipality of Thessaloniki and information material from the instructor.
The seminars will take place online via the digital zoom platform.
She is necessary the registration through an electronic participation form.
After filling in the participation form, the participants will receive by e-mail the link for attending the seminar.
- Link for registration in 1ο circle
- Link for registration in 2ο circle
- Link for registration in 3ο circle
Information for the seminar program: www.kedith.gr
Contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org