KEDITH announces the hiring of teaching - teaching staff for the operation of the departments of the Creative Employment Centers for Children and Children with Special Needs (K.D.A.P. & K.D.A.P. M.E.A.) of for the school year 2021-2022 in the framework of the action "Harmonization of Family and Professional Life" of the Operational Program "Human Resources Development", with a fixed-term private law employment contract, one (1) hourly wage person, with the corresponding formal and qualifications as well as contract duration.
Download the following file to be informed in total:
Teaching - Teaching staff
(hourly wage Monday - Friday)
From the signing of the contract until 31/8/2022 with the possibility of renewal in case the EETAA program is extended
NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS - CRITERIA
1. Degrees: University Degree or Diploma
- Pedagogical Department of Kindergarten Teachers or Education and Preschool Education
- Pedagogical Primary Education or Pedagogical Department of Primary Education
- Of the Department of Philosophy of the School of Philosophy or a Degree in Philology or Greek Philology with directions in Philosophy, Pedagogy and Psychology
domestic or a degree equivalent to that of a foreigner.
- Excellent knowledge of English
Due to the developments in the field of health (health crisis due to covid 19), as well as the emergency prevention measures taken by the Ministry of Health and EODY, those interested who meet the conditions for participation are requested to send the application and the necessary supporting documents by email, where the name of the Candidate and the reason will be clearly indicated. The candidates will send their application with the attached documents to the e-mail address of KEDITH: email@example.com , during the period from the day following the publication 28/11/2021 until 07/12/2021.